Friday, December 21, 2012

full stop.

Was watching running man halfway and i realised there's only three days left to 21st December yes it's world end! Dont realy believe in world end anyways but i still decided to complete my annual blog post before it realy comes. Ya u'll say no point blogging as everything, the whole world the whole universe will gone after world ends but well who knows maybe there's still internet after world ends and my blog is the only website that can access? oh well nothing is impossible right? and yeah i myself prefer disappointed rather than regrets, i dont want myself to regret for not completing my annual blog post before world ends and i hope myself get to reminisce all the memories throughout this year before the world realy ends. i bet three days will be enough for it eh? ok i shall stop crapping and starts squeezing my brain juice n vomit all my memories out now. this blog post will be abit hmm messy? haha hope u guys dont mind cause i'll just type out everything that comes to my mind. hmm perhaps my deepest secrets too? haha ok here comes my super longgggg blog post teehee.

okie in case i'll miss anything lets start with january. hmm i remember i cant realy adapt myself when school starts. form 5? it's too fast! the last year of my secondary school and i'll be facing the scaring spm this year. every teacher that came into our class also talked about spm spm spm. hey is it that important? i dont want to be nerd anymore this year, i've tried to be a nerd during form 4 and it's sucks! so lifeless omg everyday dates books books books and u wanna me to repeat this for another year?! NO WAY! so i told myself no matter what i must truly enjoy myself this year and i guess i did haha.

changed my deskmate this year opps sorry lihan i cant throw grace aside haha she's new in our class rite? so after two years finally we get to sit together again yipeee. describe her? haha hmm a happy go lucky girl? tbh i cant find anyone who hates her she's too nice for everyone. thank you for being my deskmate again i thought we have no chance to sit together again after entering different classes during form 3. thanks for borrowing me your notes i know my writing speed damn slow and oh yea i admit that im lazy haha i prefer copying at home. and yeah thanks for helping me whenever teachers called my name and even help me to keep an eye on teacher while i slept in class oppsiee i've no idea why my desk is more comfortable than my bed this year lol i prefer sleeping in school.



lol ok i shall log in my fb now cant realy remember what've happened in january. owh ok i went kai's hse during cny with my lovely orchestra darlings. chatted alot with hui wen cause i prefer chatting than gambling. we sang alot cny's songs and helped them to clap off beats haha. reg brought me to upstairs coz thr's lion dance. she played kai's piano. we ate alot the food was nice. we tried to let the egg stand but failed. hmm i did enjoyed myself that night.




yeah i still remember i invited my classmate to my hse for bbq party! i went lihan hse in the morning then weiqin's dad fetched us to my hse. they played my wii but ugh sumthing wrong with the wii so end up we chatted and played with lucas. i remember lucas loves ryan alot haha. reg and waiching got sore throat that day but well they still ate alot. we wrote our names and wishes and signed the 'kong ming deng' lol i dont what it called in english hmm lantern? a wonderful night it was :)




oh well i cant go month by month alr i think my brain cant function well. i can just flash back my memories by seeing those pictures in my fb and phone. pictures do helps alot so i must take more pictures next time haha.

ok next it's orchestra valentine's sale! it's a little bittt better than last year coz we dont need to fold the boxes by ourselves. but somehow u still can get mad painting especially when valentine's day is just around the corner. still remember the day we went to jia wei n jian han's house, their living room was in a mess lol some busy painting some busy shellac-ing and some busy writing alphabets. luckily we still manage to finish everything on time durh of course la haha really enjoyed working hard with them :)




move on to the next picture haha ok i saw my first medal yes it's my first medal wootz. it's abit shocking cause i usually dont invlove myself in sports but well as i say i must enjoy myself this year so i try to join as much activities as i could. so yeah i actually can run haha it's my hidden potential hohoho XD




coming up next it's our uniform changing day! i've always wanted to try to wear pengawas uniform and finally i get to try it haha and i think i look good in it lol ok tell u guys a secret, i actually went for pengawas interview when i was in form 1 but failed i didnt get to become a pengawas hehe teacher's comment was im too shy lol okayyy so i was really happy when i get to put on pengawas uniform it's the feeling of dream come true aww





skip skip skip

ahh ok it's my bday woohoo! it's the most special bday celebration i've ever had so far coz it's in the middle of chinese society camp. was touched not because of the surprise *i've alr knew it earlier lol* but the wishes i got from everyone. i didnt know i have so much frens srsly. thank you everyone of u who cares abt me THANK YOU i do appretiate everyone of u :) oh ya not to forget abt the gigantic kitty birthday card from orchestra *thx reg n jiaying* and the 'wedding' birthday pinky album with wishes from all my frens *thx lihan vv ng grace n etc* how wonderful it was. owh ya lastly thx celion for accompanying me to sleep haha i srsly had headache la that night plus i knew u guys...okok too much alr haha anyways thx again ba cant mention everyone one by one here but u know laaaaa XD






ok back to chinese society hmm 3rd camp? i think so...so yeah i became secretary again ._. i duno why i just love secretary even tho i know thr's alot alot alot works for secretary but i still prefer secretary SO STUPID RIGHT? haih hopeless la u vivien nvm at least thr's sumone did praised me before haha right mr G? maybe it's because secretary no need to talk no need to give ideas what u need to do is just write write write type type type and report report report so easy right haha oh well too far alr la come back come back what alr ar.......oh ya camp hmm for me it wasnt realy fun coz i havta take pics again yee i no like la need to run here run there sumore my camera damn heavy ishhh but then end up still ok la i did enjoyed myself plus i did sakai with celion and ziqing ma haha aww we're san gu liu por XP




randomly saw this pic omg im so hungry but it's almost 4am now ><


okie seterusnya, saya dah lupa bila lah we went to UPM *it's not universiti pertanian malaysia lol* for education fair but i prefer calling it as shooting trip cause what we did the most thr was took pictures instead of visiting the booths over thr aiya what to do the edu fair damn lousy la those colleges i dun even seen their names before ._. so we kept on taking pictures and our trip came to an end. too bad reg n zhiying cant join us coz they're too lucky haih :(





lol ok i found another way to get back my memories omg chai wai ching i love die u liao hahaha kindly visit her blog and click the nuffnang for her www.cheriing.blogspot.com see i so good help u promote ur blog haha cause i need ur pictures XD

.....
..............
.....................

ughhh i shudnt read her blog omg too much memories ottokae TT ok i shall take a rest now continue tmr!



whee im back! ok today is the last day before world end so i must finish this blog post as soon as possible @@

we celebrated reg's bday earlier this yr i forgot why alr i think bcoz of exam ba. it's a day full of surprises for both of us haha i got my instax camera on that day yay and i think reg din expect so many ppl would be thr to cele bday for her thx lihan and waiching who planned all these. and and and we watched titanic in 3D woohoo finally~





hmm i think i got not enuf time alr so i just post pictures ba :)



joined volleyball competition but i didnt really play just join for fun haha XD




went jiahui's hse for cooking lol we're perfect housewives in the future yay!





sports day! :)


ahaha melissa so cute 



senior page photo shooting ;)
AWESOME IS OUR MIDDLE NAME! 





lihan and alvin's bday celebration @old town bk




30 hours famine camp @MMU






science expo during sc & maths week!
cant find the group pic @@

i dont care i wanna work in lab in the future if i din die la XP





orchestra 5th band camp!
and my last band camp too TT




orchestra hari koko performance


first and last performance with my juniors haih



Te Amore Musica <3 p="p">




glad to meet my primary skul classmates, they're so supportive :)




orchestra farewell @ kai's hse




i hate goodbye :(



chinese society committees '12 
we got best society of the yr again :)





 orchestra form 5s~




coming up next is sakais! aww my life in 2012 really really full of them leh. they're like my real siblings my best frens and my best ji muis. we start forming this group and start chatting since 18/7 until now and most importantly we chat EVERYDAY. we laugh tgt, zat ppl tgt, helping one another on homeworks, give supports to one another, comfort one another, hang gai tgt, gila lengzais tgt, siao kpop tgt and sakais tgt whee thank you guys love u all so so much! 







sampat-ing in school with grace and reg haha

 hey reg i indirectly asked ur permission to post it rmb? i said i wanna post everything XP




my very first interview  @ sunway uni

met my primary school besties thr :D


orchestra mesyuarat agung pibg performance :)




last day of school :(





gracey's bday :D




outing with ji muis ^^






a visit to kidzania
my last chance qualified as a KID haha





last chinese lesson with ms tan :)





mpyo's concert
support ryan hehe




i actually asked myself what i want to do if i only left one day in my life. it's too short for me to fulfill all my dreams so yeah i thought of a thing that im able to finish within a day, which is thank all my frens personally! they're too important in my life i mean who can live without frens? so to every of my frens THANK YOU VERY MUCH! im glad to know u guys and i appreciate everyone of u. thanks again from the deepest of my heart :)

ok it's time to spam some pics with my lovely frens hehe...

viviens

jason low

joshua wong

yi kang

viviens n lihan

ryan

rauf

weiqin

kai

leyi

joyi

zhiying

flutist

regina aka my best listener n advisor

celion aka my dear

wan qing

jia ying

jia wei

ying ting

beng

deb

kewei

waiching

alvin

jian han

gracey pohteng n ern

beloved flutist :D

marcus

and lastly

 gracey and reg haha



ahhhh finally i done my annual blog post teehee regina n weiqin ar satisfy tak? i hope it's long enuf if i've more time i can make it longer de but too bad it's 21.12.12 alr

aww hope world end wont come la i haven work at mcd haven visit paris haven earn my own money haven buy enuf hello kitty etc etc etc



k la i'll stop here if thr's world end then see u guys in my next life la if thr's no world end then hmm see u guys tmr haha buhbyeeee ~




__juzvivien


No comments:

Post a Comment