Sunday, April 3, 2011

the moment of silence

Aikkss, i left my blog for the whole week again. This year seriously will be a super busy and tiring year for me. Sometimes realy feel like crying, coz i cant finish doing all my works. Alright, dun say abt this le, life still have to carry on right? :)

Monday (28/3/11): Hmm, nothing really happend i think. Staying back after school for chinese society singing competition meeting, but im a little bit late for it. Lol, i know this shouldn't happen on an event chairperson. Sorry about it my dear ajks, it won't happen again next time. And congratulation to Gracey for becoming the emcee for this event. Got more confidence on urself ya. =]

Tuesday (29/3/11): Another tiring day. Stayed back after school for orchestra practice. Discussed about orchestra band camp with Fang Kai and Jia ying. Went for tuition after practice until 9 p.m.. Backed home started to do my homework and prepared my aural speech until 1 a.m.. And finally it's the time for me to sleep. ><

Wednesday (30/3/11): First and ever time i stayed back during koku for unit beruniform. Whee~cooked with Gracey and other friends. Learned how to start a fire. OMG so damn hard leh, spent lots of time just to start a fire, then have to wait for so long time for the water to boil. And i think i inhaled a little bit too much of carbon dioxide, felt so dizzy that time. But overall not bad la. Hmm, our maggie taste not bad too. =D

Went to tuition after koko, aww im so tired. Cant even concentrate during my tuition, i wondered why im so tired, my brain lack of oxygen? Lol, no i think, just tired la. So, due to my tiredness, i went to bed at 8.30 p.m.. And then i was awaken by my frens at 12.oo a.m.. It's my birthday!! =D

Thursday (31/3/11): Woohoo~ It's my birthday!! Happy birthday to me!! Had fun for the whole day and i was touched by my frens. Thanks for all the wishes and presents. Thank you very muchiieeee! XD

Went to secret recipe after skul with frens. Hmm, only 5 of us i think. Ate my favourite tiramisu!! Omg it's super damn nice!! But too bad Gracey them having chinese class cant go with us. Haiz, nvm next year still got chance. And and, we saw miss singam while we're waiting for my mum to fetch us back. She shaked my hand and wished me happy birthday! And she asked me why celebrated my birthday here but not party at home. She said should buy a cake, invite 40 frens and a teacher like me. LOL!! XD

Photobucket
friends~

Photobucket
ji muis~

Photobucket
from Gracey's blog. Aww~thank you so much!! so touched eh..*nid to zoom in n read i think*

Friday (1/4/11): It's April Fool!! Get to fool some of my frens. Lol, it's fun. Played with cream of the cup cake given by Afiq during the last period. Hmm, not im playing actually, is sumone wiped the cream on my face. Grrr, damn oily la. But luckily it's balik time alr, if not seriously i will kill that person.

Saturday (2/4/11): Went to skul at 7.15 a.m.. Sis participated in pandu puteri 1 day camp, so no choice i have to follow her to skul earlier. Thank you very much to Regina Tan for coming to skul earlier too just to open the bilik muzik for me. Im so touched weih~T^T Thanks again ya! :)

Another thing, which made me so damn happy during orchestra practice. Our concert was approved by the skul!!!!!!!! Omg i still cant believe leh. Finally!!!!! Arhhhhhhh!!!!! Now it's the time for the preparation for our concert, let's work hard together and make our concert a success. :D

Photobucket

Thats all for this week la. Is going to busy on this
Photobucket

and this
Photobucket

in the coming week. wish me luck ba! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment