Tuesday, February 1, 2011

w.o.w

went jia wei's hse this morning
to do orchestra valentine's sale thingy again
today whole day just sew the patung
overall we done about 100 patungs i think
not bad la
but still got a lot to go
200 300 400?
i also not sure actually
i only know myself whole day thinking abt the patung
at night also dream of it ><
but i think im not the only one who keep thinking abt the patung
jia wei and regina also same
means im normal la? XD

i know myself shudnt be here right now
still got a lot of things waiting for me
green apple?
yes! im sooooooo headache with u nowadays
so sorry to all my ajks
i know im not a good head editor for u all ><


urgh!
im thinking too much again
stop it!
realy needs someone to chat with me now
is there anyone?
no i think
ok fine!
=[


Photobucket

loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment