Friday, July 16, 2010

16/7/10

Open Day!!
damn sienz...
my mum came at abt 10.15 a.m. like tat...
again thx to yi an...
brought my mum to my class...
coz tat time im not in class...
pn.goh looking for me...
chat wif her abt 45 minutes...
in 2N i think...
then she said after recess go find her again...
zzZ...so i cant follow my mum back after taking the report 'paper'...

after recess me n sinwei went bilik guru...
pn.goh looking for her too...
we chat abt 1 hour ++
walao...a bit too long la...
then walked back home with sinwei...
thx to sinwei too...
for teman-ing me...
feel a bit lonely...=[

---------------------------------------------------

abt my results....
haiz...
dun say d...
my percy jackson fly!!!
y our ranking must according to the gred but not purata!!!!!!!!!!!
i duno how to explain that feeling...
i tot i can get the story books...
but now CANT anymore...
no.11 in class...
if no.10 then can get the story books...
according to purata i can get no.8!
u all know that feeling?
just...haiz...
at 1st i realy hope can get the story books la...
a bit sad now...
nvm...
word harder!
gratz to all hu better than me!~

----------------------------------------------------

teacher said i SANGAT BAGUS!!!!~
hahaxD...
im not perasan-ing...
this is wat pn.maslinda told my mum...=D
she said:
VIVIEN...TAK ADA MASALAH...
SANGAT BAGUS...
SANGAT RAJIN...
lol!!!~XD
i so gud girl...
hahaXP

----------------------------------------------------

tmr going to skul at 7 a.m.
for orchestra meeting...
so early huh...
so must sleep earlier!!
say say only...
xD
i sure 1 a.m sumthing only sleep de...

p/s:dear chairperson...dun scold me if i late for meeting tmr! XD

-----------------------------------------------------

i got lots of stress now...=[
after chating wif pn.goh i only realize i got so much things to do...
so much things hav to prepare...
hav to think of many things...
i need ideas!!
brain not functioning...D=


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment