Thursday, May 27, 2010

exam

i noe exam is coming...
but i still wan to on9...
seriously i feel very stress...
T^T


ytd moral, pjk n sivik paper...
hmm...
moral still ok la...
pjk...dun care la...
sivik...
1st time i leave blank in my exam paper...
haha xD~
nvm...not important oso...

today seni paper...
argh~
paper 1 still ok...
paper 2...haiz...
my drawing sucks la weh...
coz last minute only think wat to draw...><

next week!!~
all those important subjects d...
aiyo~still not yet finish my revision la...
*sigh*

my target for this mid-term exam:
bm-70 n above
bi-75 n above
bc-75 n above
math-85 n above
sc-85 n above
sej-85 n above
geo-85 n above
kh-85 n above

have to add oil d...
still got 3 more days to study...
but i think these 3 days cant study wat oso...
friday...hari wesak...sure go out de...
saturday...WO band camp meeting...
sunday...my sis going to MMU...parents sure ask me follow de...
hope i got time to study!~
study 8 subjects in 3 days!~
gambateh to myself...
n all my frens...
all the best in ur exam...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment