Monday, January 25, 2010

::duno wat title::

i got many many things to write in this post....
many many many things say...
ok...well...
start from saturday...
erm...everyone noe...
road run lo...
my legs was so so so pain...
walk oso go problem leh...
at first me, grace n ern said wanna ran together de...
but when i reached the pintu pagar there...
cant find them leh...
all gone...
then suddenly ''peee~~~~'...
all started to run liao...
i oso ran lo...
em...actually not ran la...
i walked more then ran...
my legs realy realy pain...
i hope myself fainted then got teacher fetch me back to skul leh...
haha...no la...joking...
canot like tat de...
we must semangat a bit!!~
erm...at last the results not bad la...
me,grace,wan lin,poh teng and wee ern...
all got 3 marks...
last year i got 5 marks...
2 marks hilang liao...
i ran faster than last year lo...
y 3 marks onli 1??? nvm la...got marks can liao...
n congratz to yi an!!~
got the 13th place...
dun sad anymore k???
very gud liao la...
cheer up!!~

rumah merah got the 1st again this year....
woohoo~
congratulation!!~
congratz to rumah biru too...
2nd leh...not last liao...
em...but i still dun believe rumah hijau got the last...
got counted wrong or not???
duno...
all those rumah hijau dun sad la...
still got chance de...

after back home dad fetch us whole family went sunway shopping...
omg~ i realy tired weh...
then onli my mum n my eldest sis went shopping...
my dad,my youngest sis n me went bugger king....
realy wan sleep lo...
wait for my sis n my mum...
2 hour...zzZ...
then at nite went ate dinner wif my dad's fren...
after that back home terus on tv...
haha...i wan watched nicholas ma...
luckily...we came back ealier...
congratz to nicholas won the best singer in malaysia...
n many many more....

sunday...
went mid valley wif ronald...
of course n my family...
coz got wat education sumthing sumthing exhibition...
again wait for ppl there for 3 hours like tat...i think...
wah...
damn boring...
i onli noe i not yet done my hw!!!~
sej nota...science...geo....
T^T...i hate hw so much...
now oso doing my karangan...
totally duno wat to write...
keindahan malaysia???
duno la!!!~
sumone pls help me!!!~

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment