Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15/12/09

today went skul's bookshop n buy books...
luckily not much ppl...
saw...maverick n trevor...
zzZ...zzZ...

now on9 oso very sien leh...
nothing to do...
go watch movie...
the movie load so slow...
zzZ...
harry potter n the deathly hallows next year cuming out leh...
november 2010...
but onli part 1...
part 2 nid to wait until july 2011...
zzZ...
still got long long time to go...
haiz...
nvm...man man wait...

yesterday watch narnia 2 wif my sis...
actually i juz watch the end part...
juz watch the war start then they back...
tats all...
blur blur...
haha...got chance watch again la...

now everyday oso wan borrow psp from my sis and play...
but she onli giv me play 1 hour...T.T
she say u ask sumore dwan borrow u liao...
zzZ...
too boring ma...
sumore inside got harry potter d game wor...
haiz...
nvm...
go n ask my dad buy a psp for me...
blek=p

took a photo of my kitty~
merry christmas!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment